This is a website where people can remotely play Minecraft against other individuals with different things than they have. To play a Minecraft on the devices like Nintendo Switch, PS4, or any non-Microsoft device, individuals require to create a free Microsoft account and log in if they need to play towards people on different devices.
Login & Usage Steps – aka.ms/remoteconnect
To be on the official portal of the aka.ms/remoteconnect, opt for the “Sign up for free” when provoked. When individuals first start Minecraft Bedrock Edition, a pop-up message will arrive telling you of the relevant benefits of connecting a Microsoft account for the Minecraft.
|Purpose||Other Device Gaming|
|Merits||Device Supportability Range|
- Go to the official website at aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Minecraft will ask the individuals to navigate to the site aka.ms/remoteconnect on the device or the phone or computer.
- Enter the Minecraft code in the section. Glancing back at the Minecraft, individuals will see some code that needs to be entered while login.
- Enter this specific code on the device to enter the Microsoft account.
Complete the procedure. A new screen proves that the Xbox Live profile is connected to the official Minecraft itself. Now all the individuals can enjoy Minecraft’ Bedrock Edition on the acquired Playstation 4!
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect?
With an official Microsoft account, Minecraft members can play on various devices like the Switch itself, PS4, Windows PC, or even iOS or Android to play with the friends who have the game on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One. The procedure for doing this is quite easy and is described to acknowledge the players and the relevant individual having the desire to use it.
- Visit the official site of the Microsoft Store on the Xbox One merely.
- Locate and download Minecraft for Xbox One. This download should be free if you previously have Minecraft’s’ Xbox One Edition.
- Open the Minecraft game after the completion of the installation.
- It should be willing to perform with players on other devices that have cross-play set up perfectly.
Fixing The aka.ms/remoteconnect Issues
If you are not able to sign in and enter the code to allow Microsoft Cross-Play, try setting off the device for a few minutes before deflecting it back on and follow the on-screen guidelines in the Minecraft Cross-Play on the device locality. Nintendo Switch or PS4 if the site nevertheless doesn’t work on the device, we suggest that you must visit the Microsoft forums for relevant assistance.
Remote Connection – aka.ms/remoteconnect
The free Microsoft account does the Minecoins trial platform and device-friendly, so there should be no limitations on this scenario. Set up the Minecraft play on the Nintendo Switch or PS4 by following this specific procedure.
- Visit any official Nintendo Store on the console or Sony PlayStation Store for the remote access.
- For the Nintendo Switch, find and download the Minecraft for Switch and to take a note of this download should be free if you now have the Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition in the device.
- Find and download PS4 edition Minecraft for Playstation 4 as this download should be available for almost free if you have Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition already in the device.
- If you acknowledged up for a simple Microsoft user record, go to the Minecraft home screen on the device and individuals will see an alternative to sign in for the aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Click on the link and it will take the individuals to the remote login page for entering the relevant registered credentials.
- This side shows the 8-digit code. Individuals must leave the code visible on the device or save it to make the registration.
- Ultimately, visit aka.ms/remoteconnect on the different internet-enabled devices, inclusive of your MAC, PC, or cell phone, and you will see the subsequent screen.
- Enter the code, tap below, and follow the on-screen guidance to complete the login procedure with entire ease.
Connect The Xbox Live to Minecraft – aka.ms/remoteconnect
One of the causes, why Minecraft’s Bedrock Edition got so long to be on the Playstation, is that an existing Xbox Live account is needed to allow the cross-play features. Xbox Live manages with a Microsoft account and is totally free for everyone who signs up for the first time at the aka.ms/remoteconnect.
Fortunately, this is not a big job for the individuals to get on the aka.ms/remoteconnect portal. To link the Xbox Live account to the Playstation version of the Minecraft, follow this step-wise procedure:
- Make sure you have Minecraft on the Playstation. If you do not have the Minecraft on the Playstation yet, you can buy it from the Amazon or the PlayStation Store. All contemporary owners of the PS4 version will also get a completely free upgrade to the latest Bedrock Edition.
- Make sure you have a Microsoft account.
- As mentioned above, an Xbox Live account works with a Microsoft account.
- These accounts sustain all kinds of Microsoft sets, such as Outlook, Office 365, and the relevant others.
- Make sure you have an extra device and your Playstation 4 will ask you to access a site from the external device, such as a phone or a computer, to log into the Microsoft account.
- Open Minecraft on the Playstation 4 and the individuals will log into the Microsoft account from Minecraft rather than straight on the Playstation.
The Final Verdict – aka.ms/remoteconnect
After an especially long wait, Mojang and Sony revealed their doors and cleared the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft on the Playstation 4 platform. The latest edition updates are complemented by the Better Together Update from the brand, which enables cross-game adaptability.
These characteristics put customers at the forefront and are frequently common in games similar to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare version and also the Fortnite. Most significantly, it is now easier than ever to connect a game with friends and relatives to enjoy Minecraft battles with the full comfort of connectivity.